Online Registation has ended – Join us Friday evening or Saturday morning where On Site Registration is available – Cash or Check preferred.
Mail In Registration is CLOSED as of 7/11/12, Onsite Registration is available at the event.
- The largest teams in the categories of government, non-profit and corporate will receive prizes. Sponsorships are available at all levels that include free team tickets and swag.
- Twilight Ride participants will receive maps and numbered wrist bands the day of the event. Registration and entertainment begins at 5:30pm.
- Riders will cross the new Rich Street bridge, enjoy Goodale Park and Schiller Park, view historic homes in Olde Town East, pay homage to Franklinton, and much more.
- Cars should park via Town Street to Belle St. to the convenient COSI parking lot for $4.
- Pre- and post-ride includes water, fruit, and snacks.
- New to this year’s ride is entertainment, food, and celebration. Riders may stop at may stop at The Columbus Food Truck Festival at the Columbus Commons and return to WaterFire at COSI with bands, food, and the beautiful lighting of bonfires on the riverfront.
- Families with kids ages 2-13 are invited to the new Pre-Twilight Family Fun Event from 4:00-5:30pm. This free event includes a bike rodeo, COSI Science Spots, and other activities.